Looking for Local Assistance in Central Virginia Area

Started by NewCreationWoodworks, March 26, 2020, 09:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewCreationWoodworks

Hello Everyone.

I am hoping to make my own Thien baffle and using it with my HFT DC motor, and am looking for someone semi-local (Central Virginia) who might be interested in getting together to help with the overall plans.

My shop is a 1-1/2 car garage and includes a table saw, router table, drill press, jointer, thickness planer, oscillating and orbital sanders, and a few other miscellaneous dust generating tools. I like to mount all my bench top tools to a board which are then secured to my central workbench, then just connected to the DC via a long 2-1/2" hose. Right now, only the router table has its own semi-permanent hose and blast gates to control the air flow.

Note that this is NOT a business. It is an obsession, and a place for me to create whatever I come with.

I live in Ruckersville (Greene County) which is north of Charlottesville (Albermarle County) and south of Madison and Culpepper. Other nearby towns include Harrisonburg, Stanardsville, and Gordonsville, all of which are in the general Blue Ridge Mountain area.

If you think you might be interested in helping out, let me know.

Thanks,
Tony G.