Dylos Air Quality monitor group buy

Started by michael, August 01, 2012, 11:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael

hi

Some people at the Canadian woodworking forum (www.canadianworking.com) are organizing a group discount buy of any version of the Dylos monitor, which, as you likely know, measures the concentration of dust particles in the air, down to various sizes, typically 1micron or .5 micron.
Phil Thien organized what I think is the first such group discount effort in the winter of 2007/08, when I bought a Dylos.

Kevin Hanna, who is organizing the current effort, asked people who members of other woodworking forums, to spread the word about this group buy, which has a deadline of September 4th (2012).

Dylos in California will ship directly to the individual buying, billing the person for the unit and postage but people need to sign up with Kevin to get the group discount, which usually has been 20% but on the first effort in 2007/08, hit 30% when over a hundred people bought in.

I did a search on this forum, using 'Dylos' and their are posts people can check; similarly there were a fair number of posts on www.sawmillcreek.org following previous group buys.  I can also answer questions, as can others here.

Below is a paste of the information posted on the Canadian woodworking forum, on the
'swap pages'.

thanks

michael

"Dylos has graciously accepted our request to do another discounted group buy for woodworkers.

Their line-up of Air Quality Monitors are on their homepage: http://dylosproducts.com/

If you are interested please fill out this form to keep up to date on the progress and current prices based on the number of forms sent in.

How do you get in on the action you ask??You can download the order form from here: http://goo.gl/HO1te . It has been approved by Dylos.
?Any woodworker can use the above form to order their air quality monitor before September 4th, 2012.
?The discount will be applied based on the number of forms faxed in to Dylos by due date. Please keep in mind that e-mail is not a secure form of communication, it is not wise to send your credit card information via e-mail.

The discount tiers are as follows:
1-10 people 10% discount (so this is the minimum you'll save by sending in the form)
11-25 people you'll save 15%
26-50 people you'll save 20%
51-100 people you'll save 25%
over 100 people you'll save 30%

We are encouraged to share this opportunity with other woodworking forums, it will benefit us and Dylos. So any volunteers to do so please post in this thread. This way we can avoid multiple postings, and ensure we get the word out to all the forums.

The PDf and the form were created and are maintained by me. So any problems, mistakes or omissions are my responsibility, not Dylos'.

You can reach me at:
kevinhanna
at
gmail
com

Thanks,
Kevin "