News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

bell fittings

Started by alan m, July 16, 2012, 05:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake Lover

Wow.

That is a lot of info.   Thanks, I had something totally different in mind.   Now it makes sense. 

I am sure glad I caught this now.

retired2

Quote from: Lake Lover on November 03, 2012, 10:32:22 AM
Wow.

That is a lot of info.   Thanks, I had something totally different in mind.   Now it makes sense. 

I am sure glad I caught this now.

I apologize for the length of the thread documenting my separator build, but it was written over the course of weeks or months as I was designing, building, and testing.  As the process continued I discovered that some of my earlier conclusions were incorrect and I had to add corrections.  So, As difficult as it might be, I suggest you read it all so that you find all the wheat among the chaff.

Lake Lover

Well I read it all.  Good way to watch it snow outside.

I admire all the effort you took in documenting and testing. 

What are you retired from ?  I take it from your skills and writing that you are not a high school dropout.  <G>

Now I am eyeing anything that looks like a bell mouth.  I have lots of experience with mold making, fiberglassing, vacum forming, etc. 

I made up the top and baffle, got the sides 1/2 made.  So after some snow shovelling I hope to get back into the shop this afternoon.

Thanks

retired2

Quote from: retired2 on November 04, 2012, 10:53:41 AM
Quote from: Lake Lover on November 04, 2012, 09:07:45 AM

What are you retired from ?  I take it from your skills and writing that you are not a high school dropout.  <G>

Thanks

Here's another short thread you might find worth reading.  In it you will also find a clue to my past life.

Oops!  Forgot to include the link!  Here it is:

http://www.jpthien.com/smf/index.php?topic=536.0