Hướng dẫn cách thiết kế CV trên Word đơn giản 2017

Started by Alfred96, July 30, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred96

Huh, interesting spam approach.

I've removed the text, have no way of restoring what was originally here.

--Phil

retired2

It sounds like you are wanting to attach a separator to some sort of shop vac.  There have been a number of threads, some with photos, describing various ways of doing that.  Some are built right into a modification of the vac, and some sit adjacent to the vac on a cart built to accomodate both.  To the best of my recollection, most of these builds have worked satisfactorily. 

Unfortunately, I can't quickly find any links to these threads.  You might want to do a search on shop vac or shop vac separator.  That might lead you to some useful information.

Tacuabe

@Alfred96

Have a look at my arrangement: http://www.jpthien.com/smf/index.php?topic=740.msg4266#msg4266

It works very well. I have now installed a Cleanstream HEPA Filter and the improvement is quite noticeable. As a side bonus noise has gone down a lot. These filters are washable and I don't need to use that extra cover anymore.

bbain

The diameter of a 5 gallon bucket isn't much more than 10 inches (The OD is around 11.8 so subtract 2x the width of the lip at the top) so I would say that it has likely been done quite a bit. Do a search on the forum for "bucket" and you will find quite a few threads about them.