Retired2 - please see my comment in my post asking for help

Started by Howard In Toronto, March 28, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howard In Toronto

Hello there Retired2 - you will find my reply in my second post asking for help - I would hope this explanation allows us to stay in communication with each other in the future - Howard

retired2

Quote from: Howard In Toronto on March 28, 2017, 10:08:30 PM
Hello there Retired2 - you will find my reply in my second post asking for help - I would hope this explanation allows us to stay in communication with each other in the future - Howard

Howard,

I don't want to belabor the point, but the title of your thread seemed to express a sense of urgency, so it was disappointing when several of us went out of our way to respond and it didn't get even a minutes worth of acknowledgement.

As you could see in my previous replies, I was having more than a few bad days, so you will just have to excuse my curt responses.  That's not my normal demeanor.  I will compntinue to post and help others as I always have.  Sometimes I don't post because I just don't have the time, or I simply don't have the answer, and sometimes I don't respond if I know the answer can be found with a few minutes of searching.

And the thing I wish everyone would do is share their experience for the benefit of others.  What went well, what not so good, what new trick did you employ, and what was the end results.

O.K.  That's my speech for the day.  Now I have to go vacuum floors in the living quarters.  I don't understand why that is a shared responsibility while shop floors are exclusively mine!